Why Drinking water Is So important?
About 2/3 of human body consists of water, and it is the main component of human body. We are always told to drink a lot of water to keep us hydrated and to keep our internal organs function well. Drinking a healthy amount of water is vital to your health. You can never imagine just by drinking a healthy amount of water, you gain tremendous health benefits.
Every cell in your body needs water from head to toe. That is why it is so important to drink enough fluid. For e.g. Human Brain consists of 90% of water, if you do not supply enough water to your body, your brain cannot function well, and you will get headache or migraine.
Functions of water in human body:
- Transports nutrients and oxygen into cells
- Moisturizes the air in lungs
- Helps with metabolism
- Protects our vital organ
- Helps our organs to absorb nutrients better
- Regulates body temperature
- Protects and moisturizes our joints
Top 10 Benefits of Drinking Adequate Water
- Lose weight: Drinking water helps you lose weight because it flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water reduces hunger, it’s an effective appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less. Plus, water has zero calories.
- Better Exercise: Drinking water regulates your body temperature. You’ll feel more energetic when doing exercises and water helps to fuel your muscle. Read, Top 10 Ways For Girls To Stay Fit
- Relieves Fatigue: Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body. If your body lacks of water, your heart, for instance, need to work harder to pump out the oxygenated blood to all cells, so are the rest of the vital organs, your organs will be exhausted and so are you.
- Cleans and washed every single Cell of body: If we take a bath daily to clean our body externally, the more we need to clean our body internally. The cheapest and only way to do this is to drink plenty of water. Every single cell of the body will be washed and cleansed from water.
- Look Younger with Healthier Skin: You’ll look younger when your skin is properly hydrated. Water helps to replenish skin tissues, moisturizes skin and increase skin elasticity.
- Better Productivity at Work: Your brain is mostly made up of water, thus drinking water helps you think better, be more alert and more concentrate.
- Natural Remedy for Headache: Helps to relieve headache and back pains due to dehydration. Although there are many other reasons contribute to headache, dehydration is the common one.
- Helps in Digestion and Constipation: Drinking water raises your metabolism because it helps in digestion. Fiber and water goes hand in hand so that you can have your daily bowel movement.
- Less Cramps and Sprains: Proper hydration helps keep your joints and muscles lubricated, so you’ll less likely get cramps and sprains.
- Controls the Hunger: Most people mistaken hungry is the indication to eat more, whereas in actual fact, you may be dehydrated. So before you have your meal, grab a glass of water.
I hope this article will be highly useful for you. Also, read Google’s Instant Search Damages Users Brain